United Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
United Scape

Where all Scapers Unite!!

HomePortal*Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome To United Scape.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Owner Fruity
Admin
Admin
Owner Fruity

Welcome To United Scape. Empty
PostSubject: Welcome To United Scape.   Welcome To United Scape. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 8:36 am

Hello, and Welcome to United Scape (Where All Scapers Unite!!). Iam your server owner Fruity king ,
We are a new server Iam currently looking for responsible Administrators and Moderators that will be active, our server does offer membership (not for free tho) at a price of 5$.If you wish to help the server out you can always donate, you wont get anything in return except our respect towards you and a donator ring Smile.. Well thats kind of all for now just a quick post. So I hope you guys enjoy United Scape.

[Server IP:] UnitedScape.No-Ip.Info
(Just Incase Someone Doesnt Know)

-Fruity.
Back to top Go down
https://unitedscape.forumotion.net
Daddy

Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To United Scape.   Welcome To United Scape. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 9:59 am

united scape is fun but we wanted the old one back it was much more fun and free and active and free and had more players and did i mention free and plus i had Admin on that =P
Back to top Go down
samcompton

PostSubject: erm.....   Welcome To United Scape. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 7:21 am

we were haveing option of member ship and hes ganan use it to make a client
Back to top Go down
xdark lord

xdark lord

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To United Scape.   Welcome To United Scape. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 9:21 am

sweet i might come a member! i hope my paypal works soon
Back to top Go down
samcompton

PostSubject: woooooooooooot   Welcome To United Scape. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 10:09 am

well erm....client coming soon i think (i hope)
Back to top Go down
Daddy

Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To United Scape.   Welcome To United Scape. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 7:38 pm

lol i dont got paypal but i dont wanna pay i thinks its kinda a watse with the gas prices and costs of everything rising try lowering the price
Back to top Go down
xdark lord

xdark lord

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To United Scape.   Welcome To United Scape. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 8:11 pm

omg gas is gay... i am scared to start driving
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To United Scape.   Welcome To United Scape. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome To United Scape.
Page 1 of 1