HomePortal*FAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

axxx and x99mage99x abuse

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DARK pyro

PostSubject: axxx and x99mage99x abuse   Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:08 am

ok first of all i was playing and a guy named fisherman said hes crashing server so i baned him he came back on diff names some names was servercrasher so i kept kicking him and wouldnt stop cause he will run and hide and spam so i was kicking him and it pissed axxx and x99mage99x cause if one mage dont like somthing axxx dont like it so they was telling me to stop i said no and told them why they said let him talk no i wouldnt well mage kicked me 2 times and i said dont one more time and i will ban you cause im doing my job but i didnt say the part about the job but axxx baned me and we i loged back on fresh1222 and they talked they shit i called them reatards cause now hes crash the server and they said other things and atm im trying to get them demoted cause mage said fuck this server she will ban herself i told her how and she didnt withen 2 mins what happend guess the server crashed im like now omfg what retards cause there is no unban and im admin and im banned so fruity when you read this can you please solve this problem oh and sam is baned to idk how cough cough axxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
samcompton

PostSubject: me being banned is closed   Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:12 am

it was do to sum personal resons with a frind i need unbanned but its soved

and i want my admin plzz and ty

that is pyros job and um....im nutrall Neutral Neutral

and erm admins cant be banned by other admins thing would be nice
like staff cant bann staff only owner can bann staff or sumthing so this shit donw happen
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DARK pyro

PostSubject: Re: axxx and x99mage99x abuse   Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:16 am

samcompton wrote:
it was do to sum personal resons with a frind i need unbanned but its soved

and i want my admin plzz and ty

that is pyros job and um....im nutrall Neutral Neutral

and erm admins cant be banned by other admins thing would be nice
like staff cant bann staff only owner can bann staff or sumthing so this shit donw happen

well if a admin or staff is like baning everone on game teleing people to wild and the owners not on a staff should step in and take care of it till owner comes on
Back to top Go down
View user profile
99mage99

PostSubject: Re: axxx and x99mage99x abuse   Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:19 am

oooooo no u didnt do anything wrong huh calling me slut and all this shit call me a guy yah threating me to give me a virus thats nothing to thought so i fucking got mad dip shit im human u no
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DARK pyro

PostSubject: Re: axxx and x99mage99x abuse   Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:23 am

99mage99 wrote:
oooooo no u didnt do anything wrong huh calling me slut and all this shit call me a guy yah threating me to give me a virus thats nothing to thought so i fucking got mad dip shit im human u no

oh hellz yeah i called you all that and i talked about sending axxx a virus thew xfire he can change his ip all he wants i can get it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
99mage99

PostSubject: Re: axxx and x99mage99x abuse   Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:24 am

oo yah and btw u were fuckin laggin server thats y we told u to stop!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
samcompton

PostSubject: ermmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm   Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:25 am

can we like shut up till fruitys here to like controll stuff
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DARK pyro

PostSubject: Re: axxx and x99mage99x abuse   Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:26 am

by kicking wow lag is better that crashing whitch it did cause you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
samcompton

PostSubject: ok shut up every 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:29 am

leave this alone till fruity can tell u waht to do about what

i dont wanan take sides Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
99mage99

PostSubject: Re: axxx and x99mage99x abuse   Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:30 am

that wasnt same person!!!! smart one
Back to top Go down
View user profile
samcompton

PostSubject: omg!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@   Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:32 am

wtf did i just say!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
axxx

PostSubject: ok   Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:32 am

ok nick really i like how u sit there and lie and act like ur a lil angel but u had the right to sit there and call her a slut a man and a whore and shit like that and she wasnt even the reason i banned u i banned u cuz we asked u to stop so manytimes but u wouldnt i tried to talk to the guy and he was a nic guy he just wanted to play he wasnt gonna crash the server and i like how u say i banned sam when dillian got on my name and banned him so really u need to get ur shit straight i banned u cuz u wouldnt even let the guy talk u needed to let him talk and u know wat its fucking sad how u can sit here and say shit then u blame everyone else and make them the bad person when ur the one who started the fighting i banned u for a good reason u deserved to be banned and u understand why u lost ur mod on ps cuz ur a inconsiderate ass hole and u ppl can think wat ever u want about me and erica but to tell all of u the truth u dont know fucking shit about her so u need to lay off and she had nothing to do with it she abused nothing it was all of my fault so u can demote me if you wanna be a fucking child about it i dont care its a game im not gonna cry and wine cuz i got banned on a PRIVATE SERVER so u need to get a life and stop running ur mouth on a online game and get a fucking life

btw the guy was not gonna crash server i talked to him about it since u wouldnt let him talk i talked to him after i banned u

Juicy, now if u wanna demote me u can but i was just doing this to help the server cuz nick was just making it worse by being an ass hole and not letting people give explonations about things so u can demote me thats fine ill just start over as a new char and get my stuff up but its ur server and ur rules so do as u must

your former admin Axxx Sad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
samcompton

PostSubject: can u read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:35 am

stop posting
Back to top Go down
View user profile
axxx

PostSubject: ok nick   Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:35 am

i hope u send me viruses and spam so u can get the cops on u cuz my grandfather and grandmother both work for the law enforcement in louisiana so keep threaning me and see if u dont see some cops
Back to top Go down
View user profile
samcompton

PostSubject: ...........................   Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:36 am

no 1 listins to me anymore
Back to top Go down
View user profile
99mage99

PostSubject: Re: axxx and x99mage99x abuse   Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:37 am

ooo yah nick did get demoted u wana no y cuz he teled ppl to wild and killed them and u want him to be co owner and u want to belive him hahaha that funny....im a nice person ask anyone but when ppl get me mad i wont shut up ill even say that about my self
Back to top Go down
View user profile
axxx

PostSubject: samcompton   Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:39 am

ok sam i do listen to you but nick has brought this to far really and im sorry about dillian banning you i was on phone with him when he did it and u know i have respect for u i know u in rl but really nick has crossed the line he deserves everything he is getting
Back to top Go down
View user profile
samcompton

PostSubject: shut up every 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:39 am

leave this topic alone for the night !@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
samcompton

PostSubject: i just want u all to stop posting and let fruity take care of it   Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:40 am

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz read me freaking tital
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DARK pyro

PostSubject: Re: axxx and x99mage99x abuse   Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:00 am

umm dude he did crash the server and it was him i was kicking and your fucking stupid im not a hick im cajun so biotch i still have mod on patton lmao i got my own lvl unlike how you cheated and dude stfu dont post in this we will see what happens when fruity demotes you and as soon as you banned me the fucker crashed the server so shut up and the truth is idk how to send virus but i can bluff my ass off lol and you dont give a damn about this server like i do this is my baby no one fucks with my baby he said he was crashing server i had him stoped b4 you decided to be mr captin awesome well what happend you was wrong dumbass and yeah i did that on patton but i changed and earned it back atleast i was on ps to help people unlike your gay ass who used dagger and and nathan train you and in your post you admit doing wrong banning me so bro drop it it will get handled
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DARK pyro

PostSubject: Re: axxx and x99mage99x abuse   Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:05 am

and if you still wanna bring up that i called erica names i said i did 5 times ok i did shes a 41 year old fat guy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
axxx

PostSubject: ok really   Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:14 am

ok really listen here mutha fucker i could give to shits less if i lose my admin or mod on this god damn server and and if u were fuking intellegent owner juicy yelled wats going on so im pretty fucking sure he shut down the server u dumbass and i may have cheated for my lvls for atk and str on ps but its a private server and u wanna know something funny u may have gotten ur mod back but u dont deserve it thats y brice changed ur shit u dont deserver shit and im an ass hole on patton? ok whens the last time u helped someone u mutha fucker? i help ppl all the fucking time. i bend over backwards to help that server just ask ppl on the fourms make a fucking poll i dont give a shit.

and why the fuck u have to bring erica into this she has nothing to do with it she isnt 41 she is 15 turning 16 u dumbass and she has a life unlike u all u fucking do is play private servers and sit there and run ur mouth to ppl so i hope u think ur hard cuz u can run ur shit to ppl online so next time me and u get into something leave her the FUCK out of it dont bring her into it when she didnt do shit i did everything to u not her so shut the fuck up and wat i did wasnt wrong im happy with what i did cuz u finally got what u had deserved

so get a fkn life u fucking homo

axxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
99mage99

PostSubject: Re: axxx and x99mage99x abuse   Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:14 am

so fruity thats ur co owner hahaha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
99mage99

PostSubject: Re: axxx and x99mage99x abuse   Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:21 am

hey fruiy these are just some quotes i found containin ur co owner from pattonscape

ddunit wrote:
like seriously dark pyro MY ASS YOU HELP PLAYERS

JAMBEBUS wrote:
Dark pyro, is on the lose, he has used the mod telle to spawn me next to him, i survived with all my stuff, then he did it again. i survived, then he banned me for no reason. i logged in and was reset

if i do get all my levels back and stuff im gonna do somrthing u guys are gonna regret i fucking mean it, i worked so hard on this game i love it. but i jsut got fucking rccked SadSadSadSadSad Sad

im n0t pur37 wrote:
dark pyro banned me cuz i pked him in wildy (were people pk btw dark) in a 1v1 when he atked me wid mod spell i killed him and got bandos pl8 tassests guilded kite and skirt then he got asy to see me n my m8 pileing him so they banned me and they made me give back everything i pked to be unbanned

he has like 10b im freakin brookke i needed tht its such bs dark iz abuseing his mod powers very freakin badly ask any pker out there

he says "gimmie my stuff or i will ban u" exzact quot plz do sumtin about this kid i have to deal wid it everyday in wildy

ty brice

and this is not fake and btw theres alot! more im just rly tired good night

(ps dark this is all pay back)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Owner Fruity
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: axxx and x99mage99x abuse   Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:58 am

Okay lets settle this quickly,

I wasnt there to see what exactly happened and I honestly dont know who to belive.. so just forget about this and leave this behind.. but when i did log on I saw erica saying "ban me" erica why were you saying that? anyways. She didnt crash it i shut it down, this is a warning to axx,erica,and dark,next time anything happens you may be demoted.. anyone who got banned will get unbanned anyone who got demoted will get moted. so just forget about this and treat each other with respect.and axx i think that was kind of an abuse, Dark was doing his job if he was kicking cause of the person saying he was gonna crash.

-F.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedscape.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: axxx and x99mage99x abuse   

Back to top Go down

axxx and x99mage99x abuse
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next