United Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
United Scape

Where all Scapers Unite!!

HomePortal*Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i would love to be apart of unitedscape

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xdark lord

xdark lord

i would love to be apart of unitedscape Empty
PostSubject: i would love to be apart of unitedscape   i would love to be apart of unitedscape Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 9:02 am

Do You have any experience as a staff? YES. I have owner of a RS clan called knights reflection we have more then 1000 people join. Not all of them were active but we held the clan u well. It has been open for more then a year.

Are you willing to be active? YES. I love talking to people on the forums and on the game. I will be at any events in the clan and will try and get people to join.

How did you find out about United Scape? Sam, dark pyro, daddy and more. They are my friends

Why do you think you should be admin/mod? I work well with people. I try to stop fight not start them. I have been working with people in these kinds of game for around 3 to 4 years

Name?Arthur IGN xdark lord

X-Fire- Email?
xfire: Xdark99
Email: newkingarthur@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
samcompton

PostSubject: fruity   i would love to be apart of unitedscape Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 10:10 am

i say ok but your call
Back to top Go down
99mage99

99mage99

PostSubject: Re: i would love to be apart of unitedscape   i would love to be apart of unitedscape Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 10:46 am

i would love him as admin but fruity didnt we need more mods not admins
Back to top Go down
samcompton

PostSubject: MHMMMMMM   i would love to be apart of unitedscape Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 10:49 am

I TALKED TO HIM IN GAME AND XFIRE HE APPLIYING FOR MOD
Back to top Go down
Owner Fruity
Admin
Admin
Owner Fruity

PostSubject: Re: i would love to be apart of unitedscape   i would love to be apart of unitedscape Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 10:53 am

Admin No, Mod yes,

Accepted if Applying for mod..

-F.
Back to top Go down
https://unitedscape.forumotion.net
xdark lord

xdark lord

PostSubject: Re: i would love to be apart of unitedscape   i would love to be apart of unitedscape Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 11:12 am

i am cool with mod m8 =) maybe later i could be a admin but mod is good with me =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i would love to be apart of unitedscape   i would love to be apart of unitedscape Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i would love to be apart of unitedscape
Page 1 of 1